Dr. John T. Sacha is a nationally recognized expert in Interventional Pain Management and Complex Spinal Disorders. He is board certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Pain Management and Electrodiagnostic Medicine. Dr. Sacha’s practice is limited to Complex Spinal Disorders, Pain Management and minimally invasive spine surgeries/spine injections. Dr. Sacha is the Director of Colorado Pain and Rehabilitation’s Interventional Pain Fellowship Program; a nationally accredited program in its 6th year. Dr. Sacha teaches numerous national training courses, is on many local, state and national committees (including former chair of State of Colorado WC Guidelines Committee).
Dr. Sacha is a Colorado native, is married to his wife, has 2 children, and enjoys spending time with family, snowboarding, golf and is a world-ranked tournament poker player.
- Advanced Medical Specialists of Greater Denver 2490 W. 26th Avenue, Suite A-200 Denver, CO 80211 (303) 433-2300 (303) 433-4222 Fax
Colorado Pain & Rehab LLC
1536 Cole Blvd. #120
Lakewood, CO 80401 (303) 423-8334 (303) 456-1856 Fax
- Colorado Pain & Rehab LLC 125 East Hampden Ave Englewood, CO 80113 (303) 781-2500 (303) 761-4888 Fax
- Concentra Colorado Springs 5320 Mark Dabling Blvd Bldg 7, #100 Colorado Springs, CO 80918 (719) 592-1584 (719) 592-0965 fax
- Belmar Ambulatory Surgical Center 325 South Teller Street Denver, CO 80226 (303) 934-7000 (303) 934-7006 Fax
- Greenwood Surgical Center 7447 E. Berry Avenue, Suite 100 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 (720)493-4100 (303) 221-4430 fax
- Pain Treatment Center of Colorado Springs 1625 Medical Center, Pt 240 Colorado Springs, CO 80907 (719) 577-9063 (719) 577-9124 fax