Fredric D. Zimmerman, D.O. is Board Certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and fellowship trained in Interventional Spine and Pain Management. Additionally, he has training in Osteopathic Manual Therapy and Sports Medicine (he was the assistant team physician for the University of Virginia mens and womens lacrosse, cross country and swim teams). Rick is Level II accredited under the Division of Workers Compensation and performs electrodiagnostic studies as a regular part of his practice.
- Interventional Spine Fellowship training at Rehab Associates of Colorado, 2005
- University of Virginia, Charlottesville, PM&R Resident, 2001-2004
- Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine, 2000
- University of Colorado, Boulder, Magna Cum Laude, Kinesiology and Psychology, 1992
For fun Dr. Zimmerman trains triathalon with his wife. You might see them trail running and mountain biking along the front range. He is a three-time Ironman finisher and participated in the Ironman 70.3 World Championships in 2006 and 2007. Formerly a team captain of the University of Colorado Freestyle Ski Team, currently Dr. Z enjoys being a volunteer instructor for the National Sports Center for the Disabled in Winter Park, Colorado.
Colorado Pain & Rehab LLC
1536 Cole Blvd. #120
Lakewood, CO 80401 (303) 423-8334 (303) 456-1856 Fax
- Concentra Advanced Specialists 2490 W. 26th Avenue, Suite A-200 Denver, CO 80211 (303) 433-2300 (303) 433-4222 Fax
- Lutheran Ambulatory Surgery Center 3455 Lutheran Pkwy, Suite 150 Wheat Ridge, CO 80033 (303) 301-7700 (303) 301-7701 Fax
- Belmar Ambulatory Surgical Center 325 South Teller Street, Suite 250 Denver, CO 80226 (303) 934-7000 (303) 937-7006 Fax