**Dr. Kawasaki is now taking on new IME patients! Please contact us if your office is in need of this service. We would be glad to help!**
Robert Kawasaki, MD is a Physiatrist dual boarded in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Electrodiagnostic Medicine. His training includes:
- Undergraduate: U.C. Berkeley-BA in Physiology and Physical Education
- Medical School: U.C. Davis School of Medicine
- Residency: U.C. Davis Medical Center in PM&R.
- Interventional Pain Procedures: Stanford Univ. Injection Course, ISIS, and proctored through J. Sacha, MD RAC interventional pain fellowship program.
He has been in practice since 1995 specializing in spine, musculoskeletal and neurologic injuries as well as interventional pain management. He is skilled in performing EMG/NCS and a variety of joint, soft tissue, spinal and pain relieving injections. Dr. Kawasaki has expertise in treating Workers Compensation (Level II accredited), auto, personal and sports injury cases.
In his spare time, Dr. Kawasaki enjoys spending time with his wife Jen and sons Lance and Blake, while biking, hiking, skiing, snowboarding and playing ultimate frisbee. He has been an active member of the National and Copper Mountain Ski Patrol since 1999. He also serves as the Physician Advisor for Peak Athletics Plus Cheerleading, Gymnastics and Dance gym.
- Advanced Medical Specialists of Greater Denver 2490 W. 26th Avenue, Suite A-200 Denver, CO 80211 (303) 433-2300 Ext. 212 (303) 433-4222 Fax
Colorado Pain & Rehab LLC
1536 Cole Blvd. #120
Lakewood, CO 80401 (303) 423-8334 (303) 456-1856 Fax
- Lutheran Ambulatory Surgery Center 3455 Lutheran Parkway, Suite 150 Wheat Ridge, CO 80033 (303) 916-5607 (303) 456-1856 Fax
- Belmar Ambulatory Surgical Center 325 South Teller Street Denver, CO 80226 (303) 916-5607 (303) 456-1856 Fax
- Red Rocks Surgery Center 400 Indiana St., Suite 100 Golden, CO 80401 (720)420-3000 (720)420-3001 Fax
- Lowry Surgery Center 8101 East Lowry Blvd, Suite 100 Denver, CO 80230 (303) 366-5656 (303) 366-5657 Fax